Friday, December 30, 2011

Update (even though I've been posting)

Hello everyone,

I'd just like to give you an update of where I am and what I want to do with this blog.
Obviously, I started this blog to share my nails. I honestly don't do my nails that often anymore (though I wish to start painting them more regularly) but I do use beauty products every single day. I'm sure you're all tired of the Influenster posts, but that program really did give me the kick in the pants I needed. I want to share my opinions on the new/interesting products I am using with you! I figured that will be easier for me since even when I don't have the time to do my nails, I still use shampoo/lotion/cleanser etc. I also like writing, and there isn't much I can write about manicures, really, especially since I usually only do a one-color mani.

So look out for more reviews of non-Influenster stuff. If you have any requests for reviews, leave them in the comments/email me and I will take your requests into account when I am deciding on new products to try. I can't guarantee I will do the reviews you request-I have budget and time constraints, but I'm always up to try something new.

Hope everyone is having an excellent holiday season! Let me know what you're feeling!

<3 TrojanNails

No comments:

Post a Comment