- Juicy Couture perfume: This smells quite amazing. It is fruity and floraly, but just enough to pleasant and not enough to smell like an old lady.
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Purple Tang YAYAYAYAYAY! I am so excited about this as I don't have any Stila liners (that I can remember, anyway) and I am just starting to use eyeliner more regularly. Purple Tang is a nice, dark purple with what appears to be pink sparkles. I LOVE SPARKLES. This is a full size item, which by itself made this box worth double what the box cost!
- 'wichcraft Granola I really do like granola (especially in yogurt!) and I am planning to throw this in my lunch bag and eat it tomorrow as part of my lunch between classes.
- BORGHESE CuraForte Moisture Intensifier I have never heard of anything like this. This product isn't a moisturizer, but something you put on (or in) your moisturizer to make it work better. This should be interesting.
- C.O. Bigelow Lavender & Peppermint Shampoo and Conditioner This smells very herbaly, which I don't normally go for. There is enough for a few uses in each of these jars, which is nice.
There is also a Birchbox magnet, which I will stick on my roommate's fridge, like I do with all my random magnets.