Monday, January 9, 2012

Review: Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Facial Cleansing Towelettes

I picked these up at Target a while ago as a Christmas gift, but they didn't fit in the box so I just put a few smaller things in and kept these for myself. Now, I've tried Yes to Cucumbers towelettes and I liked them. They weren't the best for removing makeup but I am learning that I am probably expecting way too much.
I was expecting a blueberry scent, but these were just musty apple scented :( They did an okay job of removing makeup and even got a little bit of my waterproof mascara off, but the smell isn't worth it. The cucumber ones smell much better and are just as effective. I definitely wouldn't repurchase these, especially since they are on the drier side of towelettes and have no texture on them, which I happen to like. They are a little pricey, too, as I got 8 for $1.99 when I could have gotten Pond's towelettes for much less.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that these didn't work out. Thank you for the review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like these either. I think I may have been allergic to them though. They made my face feel really hot, and I turned bright red! I agree about the smell it is horrid.

    ReplyDelete