I signed up for a sample of this when I saw the ad in a magazine. Honestly, Clean and Clear lotions and cleansers tend to break me out, but I figured why not get a sample since it was free and the packaging always made a good impression on me. I got the sample and I was very impressed. It wasn't a dinky foil sample packet. It was the size of a "travel" item you would find for $1 at the store. I used it for more than a week!
- AWESOME smell. It is refreshing but does not linger on my skin after the shower, which I like, because my perfume/lotions/body sprays are not always compatible with my body wash, and I only keep one body wash in my shower at a time.
- Nice, "squishy" lather. I used this with a loofah and MAN. It feels nice. I actually used less than I normally do and the lather was very thick and soft. No cheapie bubbles here.
- Moisture. After I used this, I touched my arms and couldn't believe how nice and soft they were. I do use lotion daily, but my arms are never THAT soft.
- Packaging. I know that these are marketed at teenagers, as are most of the Clean and Clear products. Being a 20 year old in college, though, I love me some brightly colored sparkly beauty products.
- Price Point. I was spoiled by the clearance/charity/member deals at The Body Shop in December, so I have been using my stash of $1.35 body washes. This, however, I would buy full price. On drugstore.com, it is $5.99 which is pretty good for the size and quality of lather.
- Color. The body wash itself is NOT the color of the bottle. Petty, I know, but I like colors.