Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 2012 Birchbox

I got the Teen Vogue box this month, and I have to say I am SUPER happy with this box. I received:

  • Annick Gouta Petite Cherie perfume sample-I really like the way this smells. It is girly without being overpowering.
  • Shisheido Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Papers-I use a blotting paper every day before I put on my makeup so I don't mind getting to try a new variety :)
  • Essie Luxeffects top coat in Set in Stones-yay! Full size Essie!!! This polish is beautiful silver glitter, but it is quite difficult to get off. 
  • Tarte LipSurgence lip tint in Amused: I LOVE these. I have a deluxe sample in Moody that I fell in love with. I love the way they smell, the way they feel and the way they look. This one is a full size, too!
Not Pictured:

  • twistband Hair tie: Meh. My hair slips out of this. I have shorter layers that don't like staying in pony tails.
  • ModCloth $10 off of $75 coupon
  • Teen Vogue offer 


So. Birchbox was definitely a win this month :)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely box!! That is awesome that there is a full Luxe Effects Essie in there! :D

    ReplyDelete