- Annick Gouta Petite Cherie perfume sample-I really like the way this smells. It is girly without being overpowering.
- Shisheido Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Papers-I use a blotting paper every day before I put on my makeup so I don't mind getting to try a new variety :)
- Essie Luxeffects top coat in Set in Stones-yay! Full size Essie!!! This polish is beautiful silver glitter, but it is quite difficult to get off.
- Tarte LipSurgence lip tint in Amused: I LOVE these. I have a deluxe sample in Moody that I fell in love with. I love the way they smell, the way they feel and the way they look. This one is a full size, too!
- twistband Hair tie: Meh. My hair slips out of this. I have shorter layers that don't like staying in pony tails.
- ModCloth $10 off of $75 coupon
- Teen Vogue offer
So. Birchbox was definitely a win this month :)