Sunday, September 23, 2012
Friday, September 21, 2012
So I finally got my September Birchbox and I must say I am very happy with it. When I looked at the preview, I was a bit underwhelmed, but once I opened the actual box I was very happy.
- Fall Lookbook
- Twirl by Kate Spade perfume sample: THIS SAMPLE HAS A SPRAY PUMP!! Woo hoo!
- Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: yay for face wash samples! I actually use skincare and whatnot more than the makeup samples I get, since I don't really wear makeup every day.
- Mighty Leaf Tea: There are 3 tea bags in here, each a different flavor. I like that, especially since one is vanilla :)
- La Fresh Nail Polish Remover Acetone-Free Fresh Tuscan Orange scent: I already used this and ONE pad got all ten fingers worth of nail polish off. These actually smell good. I'm very impressed and considering purchasing these when I use my BB points.
- Jouer Matte Moisture Tint in Linen: Meh. This is really orange and apparently not as light as I am.
- Color Club polish in Tweet Me: Nice formula, but I'm not digging the color. It is almost like a combination of OPI Fiercely Fiona and OPI Who the Shrek are You?
Like I said, I am very happy with this box! It was a nice surprise after watching the Endeavor fly over at the top of a really, really hot parking structure!
Sunday, September 9, 2012
It is so easy to spend money when you have coupons...
- EOS special edition Alice in Wonderland lip balm set: I finally found this at my Target! There are watermelon, blueberry and vanilla flavors which you can't get individually.
- Pond's Luminous Clean towelettes: I needed some more and I wanted to try these ones out
- Wallflower bulbs from Bath and Body Works: Moonlight Path, Paris Amour, Farmstand Apple, Eucalyptus Mint, Leaves
- Scentportable refills: Fresh Cotton, Cranberry Woods, Eucalyptus Mint, Farmstand Apple, Island Margarita
- Light up Wallflower Starter
- Cashmere Glow lotion mini (free with coupon!)
- Squirrel Scentportable holder
I only have "winter" scents left for my Wallflower and I wanted some fresher, lighter scents as it is still pretty hot here in Southern California.
Thursday, September 6, 2012
My Sally Beauty club card renews in September...so of course I had to go renew it and use my 15% + free item coupon!!! I don't need anything there but I want so much...
- ORLY Bubbly Bombshell because who doesn't need more fabulous pink glitter?
- ORLY Sweet Peacock because some girl in one of my anthro classes has a metallic blue polish I've been eyeing for a bit. This looks nothing like it, as hers looks more like Essie's Blue Rhapsody, but this one is metallic...and blue...so good enough?
- ion inspired by nature Nourishing Oil Treatment because it was on clearance and I've been getting into hair products lately and this was a good way to try a hair oil.
- ion Moisture Solutions Miracle Leave-In Conditioner because it was free and I've been wanting a leave-in for a while now.
Less than $17 for these four items and the card renewal, plus I got a $5 off coupon for next time :) I'm thinking I "need" one of the new duochrome China Glaze polishes...
Monday, September 3, 2012
- Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo in Surf's Up
- The Body Shop Watermelon body lotion
- Softsoap Pampered Hands Tangerine Treat hand soap
- Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight spray
- Nivea towelettes (bought in Costa Rica or Nicaragua)
- Simple Refreshing Face Wash Gel (travel size)
- AXE Fresh Phoenix deodorant
- Bath and Body Works Aruba Coconut Glowing Body Scrub
- Bath and Body Works Gentle Foaming Handsoap in Japanese Cherry Blossom
- Sephora Instant Moisturizer
- Philosophy Kiss Me lip scrub
- The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Morocco body souffle
- Pantene Smoothing Creme
- Sephora Express Cleansing Wipes
- The Body Shop Cucumber Cleansing Milk
- Tresemme Split End shampoo and conditioners
- Dove Visible Care Renewing body wash
- Juice Beauty Oil-Free moisturizer (sample)
- Supersmile mouthwash packet
- Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub
- random shampoo from hotel
- BBW PocketBac in Pink Sugarplum
- Head and Shoulders samples
- Pure Silk Melon Splash Shave Creme
- Serene Elements sample (trial)
- Aveeno, Clear and Garnier shampoo/conditioner samples
- Gold Canyon Clean Sheets candle
Hey guys. I got my Birchbox on time this month but between picking up my boyfriend from Northern California, planning/buying/assembling/arranging furniture, working, AND starting back to school within the last week, my blog was farther down on my list of priorities than it was before. On to the Birchbox!
- Schick Hydro Silk razor (yay! Love these)
- Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer
- Eye Rock Designer Liner
- Viva La Juicy La Fleur
- C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine (lemon!!)