Friday, September 21, 2012

September 2012 Birchbox!

So I finally got my September Birchbox and I must say I am very happy with it. When I looked at the preview, I was a bit underwhelmed, but once I opened the actual box I was very happy.

  • Fall Lookbook 
  • Twirl by Kate Spade perfume sample: THIS SAMPLE HAS A SPRAY PUMP!! Woo hoo!
  • Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: yay for face wash samples! I actually use skincare and whatnot more than the makeup samples I get, since I don't really wear makeup every day.
  • Mighty Leaf Tea: There are 3 tea bags in here, each a different flavor. I like that, especially since one is vanilla :)
  • La Fresh Nail Polish Remover Acetone-Free Fresh Tuscan Orange scent: I already used this and ONE pad got all ten fingers worth of nail polish off. These actually smell good. I'm very impressed and considering purchasing these when I use my BB points.
  • Jouer Matte Moisture Tint in Linen: Meh. This is really orange and apparently not as light as I am. 
  • Color Club polish in Tweet Me: Nice formula, but I'm not digging the color. It is almost like a combination of OPI Fiercely Fiona and OPI Who the Shrek are You?
Like I said, I am very happy with this box! It was a nice surprise after watching the Endeavor fly over at the top of a really, really hot parking structure!

No comments:

Post a Comment