Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bath and Body Works/Target haul...

It is so easy to spend money when you have coupons...


  • EOS special edition Alice in Wonderland lip balm set: I finally found this at my Target! There are watermelon, blueberry and vanilla flavors which you can't get individually.
  • Pond's Luminous Clean towelettes: I needed some more and I wanted to try these ones out
  • Wallflower bulbs from Bath and Body Works: Moonlight Path, Paris Amour, Farmstand Apple, Eucalyptus Mint, Leaves
  • Scentportable refills: Fresh Cotton, Cranberry Woods, Eucalyptus Mint, Farmstand Apple, Island Margarita
  • Light up Wallflower Starter
  • Cashmere Glow lotion mini (free with coupon!)
  • Squirrel Scentportable holder
I only have "winter" scents left for my Wallflower and I wanted some fresher, lighter scents as it is still pretty hot here in Southern California.

No comments:

Post a Comment