Sunday, January 1, 2012

December Empties!

Happy New Year to everyone!! For December's empties, I'm not doing such long reviews on each item, as I was mostly babbling. I am thinking of doing a mid-month favorites post where I pick a few things and post about them with a paragraph or so about each of them in the middle of the month. Like other blogger's monthly favorites, but shifted two weeks so the post would be on the 15th or so every month. :P If you would like more info on a specific product, please comment or email me :)

Slatkin & Co. Strawberry Patch Candle
Slatkin & Co. Spiced Cider Mini Candle
Huggies Baby Wipes I use these to clean my hands while I do my makeup so I don't smear everything everywhere.
Herbal Essences None of Your Frizziness Shampoo
Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Pomegranate Deodorant Sample
Pond's Evening Soothe Makeup Wipes
Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion
Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel
Mariod Badescu Aloe Moisturizer
Aletier Cologne Vanilla Intensee perfume sample
Pangea Organics Matcha Tea Mask
CVS Oil Free Makeup Remover
BBW Studly Apple PocketBac
Slatkin & Co. Vanilla Verbena candle
Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Triple Moisture Shower Cream
Clean and Clear Fruit Infusions Reviving Cleanser
Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel (last one!)
Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Fortifying Conditioner
L'Occitane Reparing Shampoo
Bath and Body Works i<3u mom Sweet Petals PocketBac
Secret Scent Expressions Coco Butter Kiss deodorant trial size
Pantene Fine shampoo/conditioner travel size
Slatkin and Co. Leaves mini candle
Curve Crush perfume sample
Clean Warm Cotton perfume sample (smelled like Tide but didn't last on me :( )
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream
I've used quite a few samples this month:
-Dove shampoo/conditioner
-Aveeno Living Color shampoo/conditioner
-DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge
-Ole Henrikson Invigorating Night Gel
-Ole Henrikson Truth Serum Collagen Booster
-Origins Plantscription anti-aging eye treatment
-Kate Somerville ExfoliKate (love that name!)
-Ole Henrikson Sheer Transformation
-Josie Maran Argan Oil
-Lancome La Base Pro x2
-Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle Mask
-The Body Shop Shea Body Butter
-Kirkland Body Lotion
-Sephora Super Supreme body butter (this was perhaps my favorite sample out of all of them)

No comments:

Post a Comment