I received this mask as a part of Influenster's VoxBox program. It is a good way to test new things without breaking the bank.
This mask suprised me. As I said in the VoxBox opening post, I have bought these quite a lot as gifts, but I have never actually used one myself. I usually prefer peel off masks, but I would definitely consider buying this mask again. The scent was amazing-it really did smell like strawberry and whipped cream, like it says at the bottom of the package. While I didn't notice any long lasting effects after using this mask, it is an excellent "spa" mask, as it smells delicious and feels nice and smooth as you apply the product.
- inexplensive-these are usually 2 for $3 at Walgreen's.
- More natural than some other masks in the same price range
- Vegetarian-as it says on the back of the package "we're vegetarian and animals are our friends-that's why we don't bash bunnies or add bits of animals!"
- delicious scent
- no acne medication
- Ingredients listing is very clear and explanatory
- packets are enough for more than one use, but not enough for two.
- some varities hard to find in store-for example, I have NEVER seen Strawberry Souffle around me.
- The official site doesn't ship to USA
You can get more information on this mask and other varities on Montagne Jeunesse's website, and you can purchase these at WalMart, drugstores and online.
Disclaimer: I received this complimentary trial size from Influenster in a Holiday VoxBox. My opinions are not affected by this at all.