- Dial Hello Kitty bar soap and body wash Finally found these! I've been looking for these for a while. They smell amazing!
- Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo in Surf's Up I needed a non-fruity 2-in-1 for CR and Nic.)
- Pantene Ice Shine shampoo I had a coupon that got me this for free
- Olay Soothing Cucumber massaging body bar and body wash The body bar was included for free and this was on clearance...AND I had a dollar off coupon
- Herbal Essences Split End Protector I am hoping this works the same as the previous products in this kind of bottle.
- Covergirl Lash Perfection Needed new mascara, this looked good.
- Covergirl Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer I had wanted this for a LONG time. I had two dollar off manufacturer coupons PLUS a two dollar off two Target coupon...so I got $4 off the two CG items.
- Revlon ColorStay Aqua hydrating powder On clearance for $3.58, had a $2 off coupon, so it was $1.58 in the end. WORTH IT. It feels SO good when you put it on your skin.
- Wet N Wild MegaLast polish in On a Trip This was on sale for one dollar at Walgreens :)
From Bath and Body Works:
- Deep Cleansing hand soap in Fresh Picked Watermelons, Fresh Picked Pears and Paris Amour
- PocketBacs in Fresh Picked Pears and Fresh Picked Peaches
- Swirly sleeve for the hand soap (my boyfriend picked this out for our room next year)
From Victoria's Secret: These were on clearance for $7.50 so I got both for $5 after my coupon!!!
- PINK body butter in Pretty Girl
- PINK body butter in Dream On
I got the mini body spray as a gift from the bride and groom :)
From MAC, I got two eyeshadows in All That Glitters and Mulch. I decided on All That Glitters and the MAC lady suggested Mulch as a crease color when I asked. I also got a Cremesheen lipstick in Creme Cup, which I wore to the wedding. I also got Fix+ because they used it at noon and my foundation was still on after midnight, after a hot day and a lot of crying. And it smells amazing! These are my first MAC products and so far I am impressed.
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (7 wipes)
- Neutrogena Visibly Bright face wash
- Pantene Color Care Volume shampoo
- Nivea Extended Moisture lotion
- L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer (LOVE this stuff!!)
So...all in all...a pretty awesome/reckless weekend!