Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 2012 Birchbox!


  • Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum I really like perfume samples and this one is a SPRAY sample!!!
  • Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo This was a only large foil packet, but I am super excited to try something from Shu Uemura as I have never had the opportunity.
  • Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF 20 in Glow I am not quite sure I have a use for this, but it is definitely something I would not have tried without Birchbox.
  • Dior Diorshow Extase mascara woohoo for new mascara samples! Especially ones I have never tried and would never buy on my own.
This wasn't the best Birchbox I have ever received, but I'm still digging it. I like getting things I wouldn't normally pick up, since this is a great new way to try new things without breaking the bank. If you want to sign up, my referral link is on the side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment