Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vichy Box from Birchbox!

I got an email from Birchbox a while ago asking if I would like a FREE sponsored box from Vichy and I replied that I would be interested! I got my box today and I was pretty impressed. It was packed in the usual hot pink Birchbox outside box, but the inner box is a shiny hinge-top box.
This is the top of the box.
They include a card like in the usual Birchbox, which has a description of the products on the back.
The front of the card.

This is what it looks like when you open it.

This is what the products look unwrapped.
The products included (left to right, top to bottom):
CelluDestock (.23 fl oz/full size 6.7 oz) "Intensive Treatment for the Appearance of Cellulite. Vichy's own Lipocidine complex teams up with caffeine to tone the skin on your thighs, hips, and derriere. Massage into your skin to zap cellulite." I don't really have a problem with cellulite (or, if I do, I don't care...) so I don't really have any expectations with this. Also, it says it reduces the appearance of cellulite in 4 weeks, which this sample will obviously not last that long.
Purete Thermal 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser (1 fl. oz/full size 6.7 fl oz) "A real triple threat, this unique formula works as a cleansing milk, toning lotion and a makeup remover all at once. Dab it on with a cotton pad, or smooth it directly onto your skin and rinse with water." I am actually pretty excited about this because the toner I have now makes my nose all flakey if I'm not careful, and I am hoping a 3-in-1 doesn't make my nose freak out.
Purete Thermal Eye Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes (1 fl. oz/full size 5.1 fl oz) "Laced with cornflower water and vitamin B, this uber-gentle formula thoroughly cleanses your delicate eye area, Pour  a small amount onto a cotton pad and pat into skin." Woo hoo for trying new eye make-up remover!!
Aqualia Thermal Cream (0.5 fl oz/full size 1.7 fl oz) "24hr Hydrating Care. Infused with a high concentration of mineral-rich antioxidant water, this moisturizer keeps skin hydrated around the clock. Use it every morning on a clean face, alone, or under makeup." Maybe this will also help with my flakey nose. 
LiftActiv Rhamnose Night (0.5 fl oz/full size 1.7 fl oz) "Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Care. This lush night cram works its magic with Rhamnose, a plant-derived ingredient (concentrated at 5%) that helps skin renew itself. Apply a thin layer after washing your face, and don't forget your neck and decolletage" Being young, I don't need anti-aging, but there is no harm in being proactive!!

So, if I have any thoughts on these products I will post more in depth reviews later.

Disclosure: I did receive these items for free, but that does not affect my opinion at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment