Thursday, February 16, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Professionel Mythic Oil

I have had 2 midterms this week and am having 2 more midterms next week, one of which I am completel terrified about. So, here is a really short review.
I got a sample of the L'Oreal Professionel Mythic Oil in my December 2011 Birchbox. I was skeptical at frist, as I had never really used any "oil" products and I tend to go a little overboard with the runnier hair products. I read the directions, and in the interest of using it up, I took the plunge. I used a few drops for my just-past-shoulder-length hair and I was amazed. My hair was shiny, soft, and tangle-free. I had minimal frizzies and it wasn't oily or greasy.
The oil itself it was a thicker oil. It wasn't as runny as water, but it wasn't thick like a lotion either. Think olive oil. If this product were more readily available (it says you have to buy it in a salon), I would definitely buy this. I, of course, have about 87495739 products I need to use up, but I am definitely interested in trying more oil products.

No comments:

Post a Comment