Saturday, May 21, 2011

NOTD from a few days ago

China Glaze Blue Iguana (3 coats) under one coat of China Glaze Black Mesh

Honestly, I didn't really care for the crackle trend at first, but of course I went to Sally Beauty and of course I just had to get one of the crackle polishes. They're okay. They're interesting, but I feel like we're going back to the nineties with this trend. I remember crackle polish from when I was in elementary school. I'm sure they were filled with awful chemicals, but meh. I could live without crackle polish. 

Also, here's a pedi I did on Sunday:
Color Club Tangerine Scream, Electro Candy, Volt of Light, What a Shock!, Pure Energy
I asked my boyfriend, who is currently at his mom's house across the country, what I should do for my toes, and he replied "rainbow toes." Hence the rainbow toes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment