Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Haul, NOTD and a googledoc

So, in my uber boredom today I went to a Walgreens, a Rite Aid, Marshall's and 3 CVS's. Yes, I was that bored. At the second CVS, there were quite a few 75% and 50% off items, so I picked a few of them up. (sorry. I took this picture with my iPhone, which quite honestly is better than my digital camera.)

Left to Right: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Lavender Cloud, SHCSM Yellow Kitty, Sally Hansen HD Lite, SHHD Pixel Pretty, Essie Coat Azure, Essie French Affair 
I could not believe these babies were 75% off. I LOVE the Complete Salon Manicure line, but they are so gosh darn expensive. They are getting a little cheaper, though, as they're only five-something at WalMart, where I think they used to be around $7. I couldn't help but get Yellow Kitty, just for the name. It looks REALLY similar to Orly Lemonade, so I'll do a comparison post tomorrow when there is sunlight.
The HD polishes were also 75% off, and I'm glad I snatched these two. There were a lot more, but I'm trying not to buy dupes/near dupes. 
ESSIE. I LOVE YOU. The blue, Coat Azure, was pretty when I thought it was a simple creme...then I realized after I got home that there is a beautiful silver shimmer to it. 

1 coat China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat, 1 coat Borghese Mezzanotte, 1 coat China Glaze Fairy Dust, 1 coat Seche Vite.

Also, in my obsession with nail polish, I've typed up a list of all of my nail polish, base/top coats and cuticle oils. I googledoc'd it, so you can find it here. I'll try to keep it updated. If you have any swatch requests, go ahead and email/comment and I'll try to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment