Wednesday, July 11, 2012

June 2012 Birchbox!

I know this is super late, but I just got to open this box a few days ago because it was sitting at my parent's house while I was in Central America.


  • Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm I am SUPER excited about this. I've already opened it and worn it twice and I am quite impressed. It gives just enough coverage for the summer when I don't want to put on full foundation. It is quite expensive, though, unfortunately.
  • Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume Perfume sample...sigh. I like perfume samples, but come on. At least give me one with a spray nozzle. It smells alright though.
  • theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen Woohoo for gel stains! I love the consistency of this one, not too solid but not drippy like BeneTint.
  • Melvita Rose Floral Water I'm new to this whole face-water-spray business, but I'm glad I get to try one. It smells like roses, too!
  • Modcloth Headband This is super cute and I love the wire inside of it, but I don't know if I will actually wear it.
I'm pretty happy with June's Birchbox, especially after trekking around in the humid jungle for 5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment