Saturday, August 13, 2011

Haul and NOTDs; No buy.

China Glaze Strawberry Fields on pinky, ring, middle and pointer finger. OPI DS Reflection on thumb. It doesn't look that different in the picture,but the OPI is so much richer in real life.

One coat of Wet N Wild Black Creme and Matrix-inspired random squiggles with Finger Paints Go Van Gogh!
Today's Haul: B&BW Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel and Bubble Bath, B&BW Into the Wild Body Scrub, B&BW Charmed Life Lotion, OPI DS Reflection, cosmetic bag that came with the Charmed Life lotion.

Also, I have come to a point in my life where I realize spending money on stuff like this isn't really something I should be doing. I'm now on a no-buy until my birthday, when I will order $50 from Sephora and The Body Shop. I will replace things I run out of, but there should only be a couple things I run out of between now and February, things like toothpaste and contact solution. I will spend gift cards, but I will not buy beauty products somewhere like CVS where I can buy things I actually need, like mouth wash and medicine and food. I have money, but I don't have money, you know? So no buy until February.
EDIT: Except Birchbox. I will still spend my $10 a month on Birchbox. It is so worth it, and it is a controlled expense. I can only buy one Birchbox a month, and I know I'm to cheap to buy the full size, so I don't feel bad about getting my Birchboxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment